Wednesday, December 19, 2012

NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner



My College VoxBox from Influenster included NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner. I enjoy eyeliner, but I'm not the best on applying it. I was surprised at how smoothly the application process was. I wish I had some fun event to report for my reason of wearing it. But, truth be told, it was just a Tuesday at work. I've been busy with school and finals, spending late nights studying. So, when I woke up very tired today, I decided to make myself feel a little better with some pretty makeup. Perfect opportunity to test out my new eyeliner. I have to say, I liked it. I also got a lot of compliments at work today. The glitter in the eyeliner does give you a little extra sparkle that this picture does not show.

You can find NYC New York Color products in numerous drugstores nationwide. Products range in price of $0.99 to $4.99, so it's very affordable. This particular eyeliner costs about $2.49. You can also check out their merchandise at newyorkcolor.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment