Monday, December 17, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure

My College VoxBox from Influenster included a set of Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure. This product provides you with a salon manicure in seconds. There's no glue or drying time involved, so it won't damage your nails. And they're pretty easy to remove. I received a pretty pattern that can be purchased for $7.99, solid colors are $5.99. You can find them at a wide variety of department stores, or at the website imPRESS where they currently have a $1 off coupon you can print out.
I like the nails, they were very pretty. But I had higher expectations. My sister loves these nails. They tell you they last up to a week. Most of the nails lasted until the day I popped them all off. But, the ones I put on my index fingers (both hands) just wouldn't stay. You're only given so many nails, so eventually I was struggling with sizes. But I didn't want to part with my patterned manicure just yet, so I kept trying. The problem was they really would not last with water. I could do dishes, or wash my hair without loosing one. They worst was when I gave my nephew a bath. Making sure the water was the right temp, I moved the water around and they came right off. That was the end for me. I couldn't put anymore on since I only had the littlest sizes left, so I took them all off.
I think the nails are pretty, but they're probably best for a special night out where you dont' have to do anything that could cause them to fall off.

No comments:

Post a Comment