Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Green Mountain Coffee Deliciousness


My alarm clock did not go off this morning! I was very happy to have my Green Mountain Wellness coffee sample. Being a BzzAgent, I was selected for this campain. I got a nice sample of the Green Mountain Coffee Wellness Collection. This morning I had the Focus Blend. Good call too. The Focus Blend is a rich, well balanced brew that contains 50mg of L-Theanine. (L-Theanine can help relieve stress by inducing a relaxing effect without drowsiness. It may also possess immunologic attributes. Theanine may also have effects on the cardiovascular system and play a preventative role in cancer; however, there is limited clinical information to support this.) The Focus Blend is a nice, appealing flavor, not bland at all, and not too strong. I paired it this morning with a peppermint mocha creamer. It was absolutely delicious, and just what I needed to keep me going when I had a late start to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment