Wednesday, November 28, 2012

EnerGel-X from Pentel


I have what may be considered an unhealthy relationship with pens. I feel like I can't think without them. When they run out of ink and die, it's a sad day for me. Each pen has a different use. I have pens specifically for work, pens specifically for homework, pens that I use just for my weekly People crossword, you get the point. So the other day, while I was studying hard at work, you can imagine my feelings when my school pen died.

I go through the natural five stages of grief. First, denial. I continue to make the pen write, but it refuses to produce any ink. Then I experience anger. I try to write, harder and harder and eventually just scribble back and forth not writing anything in particular. After anger, I go through the natural bargaining period. "Please god, just let this pen work till the end of this power point! Please?!!!!" It's a no go. Then, depression. :( No matter what I do, this pen just won't work. It won't do anything. It just sits there, refusing to write another letter. Refusing to do the simplest of things for me. We've been through so much, couldn't it just try, one last time? I will never find another pen like this. Finally, acceptance. Okay Katie, it's just a pen. You two had a good run, but it's time to move on. Be thankful for all the power points and homework assignments you were able to write together. You'll find another. This may seem silly, but I'm pretty sure this is exactly how it all happened.


Luckily, as I was finally accepting everything that happened 30 seconds ago, I remembered I brought my College VoxBox from Influenster to work that day. Lo and behold, they'd given me a brand new pen! Not just any pen either. A great pen. A pen that I can see myself with! A pen with high-performance ink technology that combines the best qualities of liquid and gel ink for a super-smooth writing experience! A Pentel EnerGel-X Pen! And let me tell you. It does all of this and more. I'm very picky about pens. This is a good one. It does not disappoint. Writes like a dream (if anyone else has dreams about great pens like me). To show everyone how beautiful this pen writes, here's a little doodle from me to you!

Do yourself a favor and find the Pentel EnerGel-X. I plan to get plenty more for next semester.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, nice post! The 5 stages of grief...haha! I was picturing myself going through those same motions and emotions.

    ReplyDelete